Niazi Hospital is 50 bedded multidisciplinary hospital with Pathology & Radiology departments. It is a highly equipped with modern operation theater, has a well-equipped 6 beds Cardiac Surgical ICU with having latest Cardiac Monitors & Ventilators. Pakistan's best sleep study performs in Niazi Hospital.
Describe the work that you do in your role
• Responsible for planning, organizing, directing and controlling all resource departments and services of the hospital, including personnel, financial, facilities, equipment and supplies.
• Act as liaisons among governing boards, medical staff and department’s heads.
• Organize, direct, control and coordinate medical and health services in relation to policies set by a medical director.
• Recruit, hire and evaluate assistant administrators, nurses and doctors.
• Plan budgets and set rates for health services.
• Develop procedures for quality assurance, patient services, medical treatments, department activities and public relations outreach.
• Participate in fundraising and community health planning.
• Responsible for developing and directing the implementation of policies and programs in the resource departments and services of the center.
• Acts as chief advisor to the Medical Director in development and implementation of hospital's programs, policies and procedures.
• Promotes and maintains effective public relations with governmental and community agencies and individuals.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Indicate previous experience and/or areas of career proficiency/achievenments
Worked as Administrator in Ayadam Trading LLC, Dubai from July 2014 to Feb 2015.
Worked as Administrator in Gruppo Coin/OBS, Lahore-Pakistan from June 2012 to May 2014.
Worked as Administrator in Classic International, Lahore-Pakistan from July 2011 to February 2012.
Worked as Administrator in ElectroMed Corporation, Lahore-Pakistan from July 2009 to June 2011.
Achieved Best Urdu Khatati Award in 2009.
Achieved Best Actor in Comedy Role in 2010.
Describe your success in your professional life and achievements
Maintain overall hospital management and administration on behalf of owners.
Dealing with all government organizations regarding health sector.
Got training by Punjab Healthcare Commission regarding SOPs of healthcare establishment.
Got training by AT Waste Management for waste segregation in hospital.
Write your activities and achievement if you were member of any club or society in UMT?
I was a Member of Student Club; I participated in Public Speaking Topics at conferences, hold general club meetings regarding Academic Issues, organized events like facilitating workshops and conferences and arranged social functions i.e. educational field trip etc. and parties. Being a Club member I gained and sharpened my management skills.
What do you remember about your time in ILM / IMT /UMT?
Most of the teachers used to give respect to their students. They were very helpful, cooperative and they valued their students. Students were encouraged to share their thoughts and ideas in community circle and in class discussion. I still miss my good teachers.