Shahraj has a worldwide reputation for specializing in natural and synthetic fabric blends for textiles. It is one of the leading textiles manufacturing groups in Pakistan, started in early 70's as sole proprietary and incorporated in 1993.For over thirty years our brilliant hues and delightful finishes have captivated and won buyers and end users across Pakistan and beyond.
• Monitor s and improve mills efficiency through paining and control.
• Finalize production plan and ensure compliance of the sam
• Advice CEO on Production, Sales and product development related matters.
• Decide short term sales policies.
• Formulating price structure on a periodic basis and communicate to the sales team.
• Market Company’s main product line. Identify potential customers and markets
• Make company presentation to potential customers.
• Product cost analysis and price control.
• Manage and developed local fabric business.
• Coordinate with HR department for professional growth and development of the team members.
TCL (American consultancy firm) as Project Manager.
As General manager mills in Interweave textile Mills PVT(LTD)
As General Manager Technical in Shahraj (PVT)Ltd.
Describe your success in your professional life and achievements
Affiliated Member of International Research Association for Talent Development and Excellence (IRATDE)
Associate Member of International Safety Quality Environment Association (AISQEM)
Member of civil defense department
Participated in Lumun the model of united nations(UN) society at LUMS.
WINNER OF TEXTILE INNOVATIONS IN 2005.
Qualified for DEAN MERIT LIST AWARD
Attend workshop related air jet looms preventive Maintenance last year in China.
win a personal achievement from UMT in 2014.