Coral is the fastest growing confectionery company in Pakistan manufacturing a wide range of confectionery & juices under the brand names of Sweetrix, Natural time respectively.
Coral export to more than 30 countries around the globe including USA, United Kingdom, Australia, South Africa, Saudi Arabia and etc and have strong business relationships with customers in these countries for over 6 years. Our lasting relationship with our customers reflects our commitment towards quality and the satisfaction of customers around the globe.
Coral have a dedicated R&D department to keep abreast with the latest trends in the industry. Strict Quality Assurance Programs are conducted at all levels so as to ensure proper and safe product delivery to the consumers. The company is ISO 9002 & HACCP certified-standard developed by the International Organization for Standardization dealing with food safety. Coral also have a certification from SANHA (South African National Halal Authority) which is the most authentic certification for Halal products around the world.
I am working as “Assistant Manager Finance & Accounts” directly reporting to “COO” & "Manager Finance". My job descriptions are as follow:
- Identifying areas for cost cutting and improvement.
- Involve in “ASSET MAINTAINANCE and UTILIZATION” process.
- Manage and coordinate audit process.
- Involve in checking of trail balance and preparation of financial statements.
- Involve in a team providing brief financial yearly performance and make projections for coming future.
- Maintain budget tracking system to help functional heads to make financial decisions.
- Giving advice, guidance and support on all financial matter to the company directors.
- Perform various surveys to verify compliance with operational and financial procedures.
- Maintain routine liaison with banks.
- Supervising staff.
After completing my b.com in 2006, i started job as " Assistant Director Finance" in a textile manufacturing company "Asia Spinning Mills". i worked there for 10 months. then i switched my job in September' 2007. i have approximately 6 years of work experience in finance department. My career proficiency detail is listed below:
- Proficiency with multiple financial software packages.
- Proficiency in Peachtree & QuickBooks accounting & Microsoft Dynamic GP.
- Proficiency in financial reporting and report development including financial performance analysis, forecasting and budget preparation.
- Strong computer and analytical skills, including proficiency in Excel.
- Experience in government regulatory requirements and filings.
- I am a strong communicator and manager of client affairs and expectations.
Describe your success in your professional life and achievements
I believe I have had a number of successes to date. It is difficult to say which I think has been my greatest accomplishment as they were all important. I am going to focus on my recent achievements as being the most pertinent.
- Recently I was asked to implement a new system to reduce our debtors days. I analyzed the problems with the current system, got input from all the stakeholders, and developed a faster way of getting the accounts out and monitoring follow up. Our debtors days reduced significantly and we are currently on target for collections.
- In my current role I delivered process and control improvements and successfully implemented an ERP system.
Write your activities and achievement if you were member of any club or society in UMT?
No any club / society were joined in UMT.
What do you remember about your time in ILM / IMT /UMT?
Balancing work and studies in a very limited time & Competitive environment.