Qatar Charity (QC) is an international non-profit and non-governmental humanitarian organization founded in the State of Qatar in 1980.
In Pakistan, Qatar Charity is duly registered with the Economic Affairs Division, Ministry of Economic Affairs & Statistics under Registration No. 4(69) EA.NGO/06. In Asia, QC has offices in Pakistan, Indonesia and Bangladesh. QC has been introduced to the humanitarian scene in Pakistan early 1992.
Qatar Charity is a development-oriented NGO. In Pakistan, QC is undertaking programs associated with the socio-economic development of the country particularly in the fields of basic education, primary healthcare, small enterprise development, water and sanitation, women's empowerment, civil society capacity building, relief and emergency response.
Describe the work that you do in your role
Provide support the diversity of the post requires extensive knowledge and understanding of particular principles, practices, methods and techniques combined with the skill in integrating management services with the general management within an NGO environment. Following this, I have to follow QC systems and procedures in human resource management; mainly related to program support in all Field Offices - Pakistan.
Indicate previous experience and/or areas of career proficiency/achievenments
Pursuing a career with a dynamic and growing organization in the field of Human Resource & Administration where through my planning, analytical, interpersonal skills and diversified professional experience could contribute for the organization as well as personal growth.
* Extensive background in HR generalist affairs, including experience in employee recruitment, Outsourcing and retention, staff development, mediation, conflict resolution, benefits and compensation, HR records management, HR policies development and legal compliance.
* Demonstrated success in negotiating win-win compromises, developing team building programs, and writing personnel manuals, corporate policies, job descriptions and management reports.
Describe your success in your professional life and achievements
* In year 2011, when Flood disaster hit the Sindh, Pakistan; I was selected for hiring on emergency project, 50 resources for WFP project in Tando Muhammad Khan, Sihnd and OFDA project in Badin, Sindh, this hiring includes placing advertise, dealing with responses, short-listing and interviewing process, administering the tests, where necessary taking part in the interviews, maintaining the recruitment database and liaising with the country Head of HR and Program, when necessary.
* An interview with rozee.pk http://blog.rozee.pk/2009/03/09/hassan-javed-qureshi-manager-human-resource-nets-reveals-secrets-developing-organizations-current-state-economic-recession
* In year 2008, NETS wants to establish his Human Resource Department for international launch, I have been developing HR Department; policies and procedures, Pay roll system, training & development plans for employees and performance appraisal. The major task is culture change
* In year 2006, the acquisition of National Engineers with Wateen Telecom and after the alliance I have been assisting for redefining the complete restructuring of both business units. This included revision of job description, designation, pay grades, role and responsibilities of each resource. Mapping each individual’s skill set to the new structure, defining new career path and acting as a catalyst in intermingling of both cultures. This gave the organization a new lease of life
Write your activities and achievement if you were member of any club or society in UMT?
* Registered for membership in UMT HR Forum, 2009
* Became a member of UMT Executive Club, July 2009
What do you remember about your time in ILM / IMT /UMT?
that time; full of learning