Founded by Saeed Ali Al-Angari in 1975, AlGihaz Company has grown from a small contracting firm to a multi-billion Saudi Riyals group of companies. The group comprises of a number of firms, which collaborate to form a prominent entity of various activities that include power, electrical, civil, environmental, structural, commercial, industrial, high end technology products, information technology security solutions, communications, value added services, geographic information systems (GIS), Value added Services (VAS), visualization and real estate development.
Describe the work that you do in your role
1) Analyze monthly department budgeting and accounting reports to maintain expenditure controls.
2) Direct the preparation of regular and special budget reports.
3) Consult with managers to ensure that budget adjustments are made in accordance with program changes.
4) Match appropriations for specific programs with appropriations for broader programs, including items for emergency funds.
5) Provide advice and technical assistance with cost analysis, fiscal allocation, and budget preparation.
6) Summarize budgets and submit recommendations for the approval or disapproval of funds requests.
Indicate previous experience and/or areas of career proficiency/achievenments
I have 5 years experience of Accountant . and as well as teaching experience in Intermediate classes to Graduation as a commerce teacher.
Describe your success in your professional life and achievements
Write your activities and achievement if you were member of any club or society in UMT?
What do you remember about your time in ILM / IMT /UMT?
I always remember my time as a pleasent memories speacially i always remember my teachers class fellows and mangement of University of Management and Technology. The positive thing which i observe in UMT that the staff is very cooprative. The tours which are arranged by the mangement also a highlited point for me and speacilly the debate compition arranged by the Leaders Forum in which i got 3rd position is also a betiful event for me.,