Electronic Solutions Pakistan (Pvt.) Ltd. is a leading global consulting, IT services and business technology company, providing offshore software services, web application development, technical resource outsourcing at affordable costs than ever. We serve from strategy consulting to software solutions and implementing project development plans for our customers. Having excellent domain competencies in verticals such as Automotive, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Telecom-Infrastructure-Media-Entertainment and E-Governance makes us a leader in market. ESOLPK offers a range of expertise aimed at helping customers re-engineer and re-invent their businesses to compete successfully in an ever-changing marketplace.
ESOLPK is a leading Pakistani offshore software development company and member of Pakistan Software House Association. ESOLPK's network spans 6 countries, across 6 continents. Nearly 60+ dedicated and highly skilled IT professionals work in the development center in Pakistan and serve over 150+ global companies.
We have strategic business technology and marketing alliances with Microsoft that help us provide end-to-end services to our customers.
ESOLPK's need-driven deployment of domain and technology expertise brings to customers a range of solutions and products that enhance performance and competitiveness.
We are an ISO 9001:2008 and CMMI level 2 certified firm and our procedures and processes meet the most stringent of international quality standards.
A dedicated & dynamic implementation consultant with 3+ years’ experience in implementing & managing Microsoft Dynamics projects for professional services firms. Currently I'm working as Functional Consultant ERP with one of Microsoft Certified & Leading Partner in Pakistan.
Solid implementation methodology & product knowledge of Microsoft Dynamic GP & Microsoft Dynamic Retail management system.
• Responsible for implementing & managing Microsoft Dynamics GP, RMS.
• Supporting in presales activities in order to define high-level project charter and demonstrate functionally the solution design that cover prospect requirements.
• Preparing prospect Technical & financials proposal and preliminary project plan.
• Conducting analysis and data gathering sessions and preparing the Gap analysis Fit Document & PPT presentation for Management.
• Preparing the solution Design document mapped with customers business scenarios.
• Mapping the gap analysis with an implementation plan and custom developments if required.
• Supporting technical team for Preparing Technical Design document for customizations.
• Prepared Test cases for End User.
• Preparing Project weekly, Monthly & daily progress report for Project Coordinators & TOP Management.
Describe your success in your professional life and achievements
MCTS, Dynamics Great Plains & Dynamics Retail Management Solution.
I have been involved in Great Plains as an implementation consultant. I have done multiple implementation of both large and mid-size companies at various locations in Pakistan. I have also worked as an implementation consultant of MS dynamics RMS (Retail management solution) for US Embassy Islamabad.
What do you remember about your time in ILM / IMT /UMT?
I remember all of my teachers who were really excellent and sincere with their job.
I do remember Mr. Hamid Raza Malik he was one of my mentor at the institution...
I do remember the book bank who fined me...
I do remember the gaurds asking not to sit in the passways...
I do remember the software name KHADIM at the reception of the college to see the class schedule...
Professional Attitude, Fun, Great Learning, memorable moments, Outstanding Faculty members, Great Friends Circle, etc