The Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB) was set up by the Government of Punjab as an autonomous body with the mission to “develop IT as a major sphere of economic activity, and promote its use in the public and private sectors for increasing efficiency and competitiveness”. PITB has achieved considerable success in a short time towards realizing the objectives for which it was formed
Leverage global best practices and benchmarks to develop and implement a citizen-centric e-Governance framework through constructive engagement with the private sector. PITB will assist the Punjab Government in the creation of a reliable and robust infrastructure and creation of a proficient human resource pool.
Creation and Implementation of e-Governance policies.
Capacity Building and Human Resource Development.
Economic Growth and Infrastructure Development.
Research and Development and Creation of Centers of Excellence.
Describe your success in your professional life and achievements
• Computerization of “Camp and central Jail Lahore”
• Project plan and cost estimation for the computerization of “Punjab Police constabulary”
• Computerization of “Lahore General Hospital”
• Software Development for “Forest Department” of The Punjab Gov.
• Computerization of “Health Department” of The Punjab Government
• Computerization of “Government Services Hospital Lahore”
• Computerization of “DHQ” Shekopura
• Computerization of “Planning and Development Department” of The Punjab Gov.
• Computerization of “Punjab Privatization Board, Lahore” of The Punjab Gov.
• Software development of “Pakistan Olympic Museum”
• Upgrading of web site of “Lahore High Court”
• Installation of computer network in “Board of Secondary Education Lahore”
• Documentation for the computerization of “Karachi Port Trust”
• Computerization of multinational company (FMC)
• Online database “The University of Lahore”
• Software development for “The Ministry of Education”
• I have also represented “Secretary Information Technology (Punjab)” at district level interviews in different districts.
Write your activities and achievement if you were member of any club or society in UMT?
President of Systex Software Society in ILM