It's devised effective and successful strategies to maximize the benefits that information technology can bring to organization. Founded in 1983, Info Tech (Private) Limited has grown to become one of Pakistan’s leading in IT services and solutions.
Describe the work that you do in your role
2) Technology and Tech Trends Research
3) Engage Teams
4) Prepare and deliver timely reports
Indicate previous experience and/or areas of career proficiency/achievenments
Motorola, Pakistan ( 2007 To 2010)
Employed at Motorola, Pakistan for Wateen Telecom (pvt) Project, world’s first and largest commercial WiMax network.
WiMax NOC Engineer
My chief responsibilities are timely identification of network problems, basic troubleshooting after analysis of the problems, Escalation of these problems to Level two Support Teams, Mobilizing Support Teams for the resolution of these problems, Interaction with Customers, Managing and Generating Daily Network Performance Reports, and Performing Audit of Network components by regular health checks. Mentioned below is a brief breakdown of my vocational responsibilities/pre-requisites.
• Comprehensive knowledge 802.16e and 802.16d wireless protocols.
• Working on different element management systems for network elements in the network operations centre including RAN elements as well as Core elements. Working on fault management and configuration management of Class4 ( SONUS Soft switch, Media gateways, Network File Systems, Signaling gateways ) , Class5 (ACME Session border Controllers, IP Multimedia Subsystems), IN ( jNETx management Console, OpManager, Console, Highdeal Servers, Web Portals, VOMS ), PACKET ( Internet Issues ), Fiber Rings monitoring and Analysis. Apart from my monitoring/surveillance tasks, my job description has
• Chief responsibilities were remote problem detection and troubleshooting to minimize the outage time.
• Managing teams to resolve an issue within specified service level agreements.
• Service request logging.
• Customer interaction and complaint handling.
• Level one remote support for DAP and Backhaul
• Level one support and monitoring for class 4 elements(Sylantro). ASR and ACD Analysis, Resolution of Call Failures issues, E1 Testing, CDRs extraction and analysis.
• Responsible for log collection and basic analysis/troubleshooting of class 4/class 5 specific network complaints.
• Service request analysis to determine recurrent network issues
• Network statistics report generation to determine network availability and performance.
• Implementing remote network parameters such as QoS implementation, ME3400 log formatting, AP up gradation, remote CPE up gradation.
• Basic remote troubleshooting of Cisco provider and provider edge routers including Cisco 10720, 7609, 7613 and 12816.
Describe your success in your professional life and achievements
Write your activities and achievement if you were member of any club or society in UMT?
What do you remember about your time in ILM / IMT /UMT?
It was very hard time being a girl doing engineering and that much tough studies, there was a lot of study pressure given by uni but at the end its for our own good.