AFAQ is an Educational Services Provider,
AFAQ is an independent, ISO certified and not for profit organization established with a view to promote education and uplift educational institutions in Pakistan. AFAQ is a collaborative venture of six major not for profit organizations/trusts working in education sector to promote literacy rate in Pakistan. AFAQ is an effort to join hands, to share experiences, and to support individual activities against one common enemy "Illiteracy." The basic purpose of establishing AFAQ is to develop an education system, which must meet the requirement of modern, scientific, and dynamic world while following Islamic Ideology. Since its existence, AFAQ has become a common platform to achieve this common goal
for details please check www.afaq.edu.pk
Describe the work that you do in your role
Currently Looking Marketing Activities of AFAQ ,
AFAQ Text Books
AFAQ Foreign Books
AFAQ Children Club
and Managing Supply Chain of AFAQ Encyclopedia and Foreign Books launched by AFAQ in Pakistan
and ALhamdulilah the comments of president Solution tree USA on their Face books page admits that AFAQ team is working a lot to uplift education and Solution tree Education tiles for Improving Quality Education in Pakistan.
Indicate previous experience and/or areas of career proficiency/achievenments
Sales and Marketing experience
and managing the sales force, and 4 districts of Pakistan
* Be an active member of wi-tribe Test, Soft and Commercial Launch Team.
* Prepare and execution Launch plan.
* Lead a Team of 5 CSE, 4 CSOs and 3 SEs of assigned zone.
* Coordinate b/w Team and Management on day to day business issues.
* Creating awareness and lead generation through different BTL activities
Describe your success in your professional life and achievements
increased sale with new innovative ideas and bring revolutionary changes that have changed whole organizational image as a leading organization.
* Achievement of assigned monthly sales targets.
* Managed the launch of wi-tribe Branch offices in AIT and Johar Town.
* The best motivated team within and outside the wi-tribe.
* Increased the product penetration from 0% to 60% in consumers, within a short span of 7 months through different BTL campaigns and these figures are increasing.
* Successful launch of Wi-tribe, as a ‘Rolls Royce’ brand
Write your activities and achievement if you were member of any club or society in UMT?
Runner up at a Quiz Competition organized by Leaders Forum, was Member of ILMTech.
What do you remember about your time in ILM / IMT /UMT?
My learnings with Dr. K L Mir and Khalil Ahmed Chishti in ILM (IT during BCS) and Learnings with Waqar Ahmed, Kamran Rasheed and Ashar Rameesh, I always quote their examples in my professional life.
I still love to join once again my educational activities with ILM/ UMT for enhancing my knowledge and skills