Macrosoft is a leading-edge software design and development company.
It has a powerful combination of business experience and technological expertise that provides clients best-in-class solutions in software development projects.
Macrosoft delivers high-quality, cost-effective, full life-cycle solutions to complex software development projects. The company has over a decade of successful engagements and over 450 professionals working for an exceptional client list.
Macrosoft's highly qualified and professional development teams can address the entire development life cycle, from business process engineering and system architecture design through final system hosting and maintenance. Macrosoft maintains a leading edge in software technology allowing the company to design new systems efficiently and rapidly and successfully integrate those new system capabilities in complex business and IT environments.
Describe the work that you do in your role
• Analyze, review and assess user requirements, specifications and models for testability.
• Participate in requirements gatherings workshops
• Review and contribute to test plans
• Issue resolution, Business change request analysis and Testing
• Implement tests on all test level, execute and log the tests, evaluate the results and document the deviations from expected results
• Formal Reviews and peer reviews
• Provide an estimate of test activities to be completed
• Domain Transition
• Status Reporting and Follow ups
• Setup test environments
• Manual and automated Software Testing (Script Generation, Script Reviewing, Script Mapping, Script Execution , Defect Verification)
• Participation in Reviews of software related work products
• Preparation of Fault Reports and Follow ups
• Creating lessons learn document on projects ending
Indicate previous experience and/or areas of career proficiency/achievenments
As QA TL:-
> Officiated Quality Assurance Manager
> Hiring resources for QA Dept
> Training Session of the product to new bee’s
> Head appraisal interviews
> Involved in Client Correspondence
> Involved in Release scheduling process
> Head numerous Feature, Maintenance and ver. Releases
As Sr. SQA:-
> Involved in Test Planning, Test Designing.
> Test Execution and Defect Tracking, Reporting.
> Involved in Data driven testing.
> Detailed understanding of the entire SDLC.
> Detailed understanding of the entire Testing Life Cycle.
> Detailed understanding of the entire Bug Life Cycle.
> Test Track Professional
> Project Management Center
Software Quality Assurance, Software Grey Box and White Box testing, Mobile Software Testing based on iphone, Black Berry, Palm and J2ME, Expert in Web application testing based on PHP, JAVA, and Dotnet
Performance bonus from Techno-soft, Inc on PDF project.
Performance bonus from Office Shadow, Inc on releases.
2nd position in In-house Project competition in Electronic (Infra Red System) at UMT.
Certification of appreciation in Debate competition.
President of co-curricular based activates forum in university.
Describe your success in your professional life and achievements
Write your activities and achievement if you were member of any club or society in UMT?
What do you remember about your time in ILM / IMT /UMT?
I think as a student I belong to that era in which UMT grows rapidly from an institution to university. It’s the golden era of the university what I can say! Same as the university was growing it is putting a deep impact on our learning too.
We found many opportunities to learn many things from UMT regarding to our circular and co circular activates. This literally helps us in our professional field in technical aspect as well as managerial.