Warid Telecom is a 100% owned company of the Abu Dhabi Group and offers state-of-the-art telecommunication services at over 7,000 destinations in Pakistan.Warid Telecom launched its cellular services in Pakistan in May 2005. As an organization, Warid Telecom prides itself in being contemporary, approachable and constantly innovating. With achievements ranging from having one of the largest postpaid bases, most loved youth & prepaid brands, international roaming and nationwide coverage, Warid Telecom's selection of value added services makes communication effective and enjoyable.
- Automation of all self service customer touch points i.e. Web, SMS, USSD and IVR
- Daily health check of all self service customer touch points
- Increasing the penetration of customers at all self-service-touch-points by educating and prompting the concept of self service by all means
- Cost Optimization of call center i.e. de-grow number of calls by improving the self care service
- Collecting Instant customer feedback and take action accordingly to improve the level of service
- Analytical and statistical reports for the company management to take timely decisions
- Also engage in Adhoc reports as and when required
Describe your success in your professional life and achievements
? Substantial experience and outstanding skills in supervising call center operations at Warid Telecom for almost 10 years in Lahore, Pakistan.
? One year experience as a teaching assistant at University level.
? Completed MBA (Executive program) while on full time job.
? Done 4 year bachelor’s science degree programme in computer sciences from University of Management and technology, Lahore, Pakistan. (equivalent to Masters)
? Possess strong and advance working knowledge in MS office packages (particularly in MS Excel).
? Major strengths include reporting and analysis, strong communication & coaching skills, leadership & supervisory skills, competent & strong team player.
What do you remember about your time in ILM / IMT /UMT?
It was a wonderful experince at ILM to UMT. I joined ILM, then it became IMT and when i graduated it was UMT.