Working with one of the leading HOME TEXTILE giant from Pakistan based in Faisalabad, Home Textile is the specialty and a full vertical sept us is a competitive edges for belwo products. The below are our core products.
2/ Sheet Sets
3/ Comforter sets
4/ Quilted Bed spreads
5/ Mattress protectors
6/ Duvet cover sets of all sorts (Cord, piped, cuffed etc.)
7/ Sofa linens
8/ Table linen (from Round to square/rectangular)
9/ Widow Treatments
11/ Bed Linen (All sorts)
12/ Bed linen (For teen age and children’s) Flat bed printed facility available
13/ Kitchen ware and accessories
14/ Chair Pads
15/ Cushions of all sorts including decorative one.
16/ bleached – Printed – dyed fabrications in blend and 100% cotton and polyester to all over the world.
Describe the work that you do in your role
* International marketing and customer hunting
* Architecting road maps and business strategy for
* Forecosting, Product Costing & Pricing
* Product development
* Customer satisfaction, service and care
* Markets; Europe, USA, UK, Russia, North America,
Latin America, South Africa, Australia and New Zealand
* Focusing on Targets
* Participating in International Fairs for promotion and
* Overall involvements at all stages from greige to
Indicate previous experience and/or areas of career proficiency/achievenments
2000 - 2001 Program Coordinator The Minhaj Univeristy Lahore
2001 - 2002 Training Coordinator Ali Institute of Education Lahore
2002-2007 Assistant Manager Marketing Bismillah Textile Limited
2007 to date Sr. Manage Marketing Kamal Limited Faisalabad
Describe your success in your professional life and achievements
in April 2015 Director OPA presented a souvenir to Mr. Mirza Zia Hussain (Administrator- Faisalabad Chapter) on his active contribution to make this get together successful.
In 2013, awarded Alumni Professoinal Excellence Award from UMT on 9th Convocation from Univeristy of Management & Technology – Lahore
* In 2013, awarded souvenir from (OPA) Office of Participents Affairs - UMT during visit as Alumnus
* In 2012, awarded souvenir from UMT on annual alumni dinner
* In 2011, awarded souvenir from Leaders Forum – on UMT annual ahbab get together.
* In 2010, awarded souvenir from UMT on annual alumni dinner
* In 2005; awarded an out standing employee of the organization for the year 2004 – 2005 from Bismillah Textiles Limited.
* In 2002; selected as a Master Trainer for teachers training program in association of UNDP & Govt. of Sindh from Ali Institute of Education.
* In 2001; awarded best faculty award from (COMSIT) The Minhaj University Lahore.
* In year 1999; awarded Performance award from Leader’s Forum for successful arrangement of book fair and IT exhibition at Institute of Leadership & Management.
Write your activities and achievement if you were member of any club or society in UMT?
Actively Participated in arrangement of book fair and IT exihibition arranged by Leaders Forum and awarded appreciation Souvenir
What do you remember about your time in ILM / IMT /UMT?
The course Life and Learning was very interesting and upsetting supervised by Dr. Naveed Yazdani and honorable Rector
Dr. Shahid motivated me to wear pent and shirt in 2nd semester the course was Organizational Behaviour
Business communication and report writing courses by Mr. Huyam Rasheed were unforgetable
I never forget the Convocation event where my parents, brother, sisters and great grand mother was with me.