Riaz Bottler (pvt.) Limited (RBL) is one of the Franchises of "PepsiCo", located in Lahore, Pakistan. As it is belongs to FMCG industry, that's why it is producing "Beverages" (specified brands of PCI) in Lahore and Kasur regions.
Initially RBL's got absolute sales and market share from the markets of Lahore and Kasur, but it is in a highly tough competition since last Two years with its major rival Coca-Cola and other Beverage manufacturing companies.
I was joined RBL-PepsiCo as an "Management Trainee Officer (M.T.O)" in the "Supply-chain Department" in January 2010.
Assisting to the Supply-chain Manager (SCM) by accomplishing the Project oriented Tasks, assigned by SCM, is my core Job Description.
Now, I'm performing the duties of an "Additional Warehouse Manager" since July 2010 to accomplishing a project.
Before joining the RBL-Pepsi, I was a "Lecturer" in a Women College along with a "Science Teacher" in a High School. I have been worked there for more than Two years.
Describe your success in your professional life and achievements
As the accomplishment of Project oriented Tasks, assigned by SCM, are my core J.D. So that (Alham-du-Lillah) I have been accomplished many tasks like;
1) Implement the Inventory Management Practices to the Warehouses
2) Measuring the Warehouses' Operational Efficiencies (by KPIs)
3) Aligning the Logistical Operations at Warehouses of RBL
What do you remember about your time in ILM / IMT /UMT?
1) The Superlative way of Teaching and Counseling of the Competitive Faculty of UMT.
2) Giving the Final Projects and Presentations to the Resource Persons.
3) Proper and Timely Guidance of not only our Batch Advisor "Mr. Asher Ramaish" as well as Guidance from other Resource Persons in both major and minor issues.