A company that was founded by Gottlieb Daimler and Carl Benz changed the spectrum of transportation in 1886 with the invention of automobile. Daimler as being the pioneer of automotive engineering is investing heavily every year in innovating new ways to improve safe and enhance environment friendly vehicles with fewer emissions. The company now has introduced emission free electric vehicles powered by battery and fuel cells.
Daimler is considered to be one of the most successful automotive companies of the world. With production facilities in five continents it sells its vehicles and services around the globe. The company is divided into five divisions i.e. Mercedes-Benz Cars, Mercedes-Benz Vans, Daimler Trucks, Daimler Buses and Daimler Financial Services. Its famous brands are Mercedes-Benz, Smart, Freightliner, Wertern Star, BharatBenz, Fuso, Setre and Thomas Built Buses.
Describe your success in your professional life and achievements
• SAP Technologies (BI, Logistics, FICO, APO,CRM), Microsoft BI Technology (SQL Server Database,SSRS,SSAS,SSIS,PowerPivot, SharePoint), Microsoft Office (Project, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint),ARIS,SPSS
• Distribution Channel Management of Unilever using SAP.
• Enterprise Governance of Information Technology-COBIT
• As-Is and To –Be Business Analysis of a hypothetical Company.
• SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SRM).
• Product Selection in Internet Business- a fuzzy approach
• Measuring Customer Loyalty - technique developed by Bain & Company
• International Strategic Business Management – objectives, orientations & strategies of global companies.
• Service Pattern of Truck Logistics in Canada
• ITSM Frameworks in industry e.g. ITIL